Sunday, August 14, 2011

Read Dangerously Final Report





So, it's officially over, this read-a-thon. I didn't do too shabby. Here are the stats:
Books Read: 4
1. Schooled by Gordon Korman
2. Crash by Jerry Spinelli
3. Claimed by Lauren Barnholdt and Aaron Gorvine
4. Tricked by Lauren Barnholdt and Aaron Gorvine

Pages Read:488

Hours of Reading: about 9

Best book Read: I think it's a pretty close call between Crash and Schooled. I enjoyed both so much and they are both written by my favorite authors. If I had to choose, I would probably go with Schooled because it has a little more depth to the narration and character arches.

Worst Book Read: This one is really tough because I sincerely enjoyed all the books I read. I'm not going to pick anything for this category.

Did you enjoy the read-a-thon?: Absolutely. I read a lot in these past three days and the challenges were really inventive and a great relief when you needed a midday break from reading. I'm really glad I participated!

I always seem to be come super busy during a read-a-thon. I really should have logged more hours of reading and gotten more done. Oh well, no use crying over spilled milk, right?
I'll have all the reviews up soon (within a week I hope!) so you can know all there is to love and dislike about these books. See ya'll soon and Happy Reading,
                              :D Marriah

No comments: