Wednesday, July 27, 2011

New Rating System!

So I've decided to dump the number ratings. I don't really think they convey how I actually feel about the books I read. For instance, a 5 out of 5 rating could go to a book that I absolutely adore as well as to a book that I really enjoyed and has nothing really wrong with it. The new system is a bit easier to understand ( I think) because they are basically words describing how I felt. The complete list of ratings can be found in the right sidebar. I'll put them below as well. Just thought I'd explain it before i'd put it into action.
Happy Reading,
           <3Marriah
     New Rating System:
Favorite - highest rating. I basically loved it.
Like- worth a read with no major flaws. I genuinely enjoyed it.
Okay- equivalent to 3 out of 5. Wasn't great but wasn't terrible.
Not for Me- I wasn't improved and I'm not sure it's worthy of a read.

No comments: